The power of love and showing up everyday through your challenges with Jennifer Butler.
In this episode we chat about:
- The power of loving yourself
- The power of accountability
- How to navigate challenges
Sonnet and Veronica interview Jennifer in this podcast episode titled, "Being Honest About How You're Showing Up in Relationships."
We chat about:
- Shifting your relationships.
- Leading with love and showing up how you want others to show up.
- How to open your heart when you’re frustrated with yourself and with others.
Jennifer Hurvitz interviews Jennifer Butler in this lively and fun podcast titled "Access Your Internal Power and Create Better Relationships."
- How I found my passion for coaching.
- My divorce and how it changed my life.
- What Calling in “The One” coaching is all about.
- The only way to live is the way of your heart & your truth.
- Why writing is my creative outlet.
Jimmy Allen interviews Jennifer Butler in this honest and raw conversation about love, relationships, coaching and so much more. Jennifer shares her personal story, including her struggles, fears, and achievements.
In this episode:
- Walking into fears
- The power of Calling in "The One" coaching
- What happens when you transform your false beliefs
- The importance of taking care of your SELF
- Being the creator of your life
- Parenting from this empowered space
Welcome! I am so excited you found this blog and I look forward to connecting with you. Take a look around and let me know what you think. I am always open to suggestions, questions, and comments.
My intention is to find ways to be of service to you on your journey through transformation. This blog is one of the many ways I hope I am able to inspire and empower you.
No matter what your story, no matter where you have been... You have the power to create the future you desire and I am here to teach you how!
Comment below and tell me how I can help!
With love and joy,
P.S. Looking for a community, support, and guidance? CLICK HERE to join the FREE Divorce Healing- BreakUp to Break Through Facebook Group.