HAVE YOU EVER LOST SOMEONE YOU LOVE?
Have you experienced a loss so painful, you couldn’t imagine how you’d get through the days?
Suddenly, they’re gone and you’re faced with a reality you never imagined.
HOW DO YOU CONTINUE AND HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?
Many of us have experienced profound loss. Whether through death, divorce, or someone walking out of your life. The aftermath of losing someone can be painful and traumatizing. It can rattle you to the core and knock you down. Make you afraid you’ll never be ok again.
The process of grief is messy, challenging and extremely frightening, leaving you to scramble for anything to make the pain go away.
I’ve been there. A few times actually. I’ve experienced losses that were unimaginable, inescapable and unrelenting. Pain that showed up everywhere I turned. In the smile from a stranger, a hug from a friend, songs on the radio, random words uttered in the midst of a thousand others.
Sonnet and Veronica interview Jennifer in this podcast episode titled, "Being Honest About How You're Showing Up in Relationships."
We chat about:
- Shifting your relationships.
- Leading with love and showing up how you want others to show up.
- How to open your heart when you’re frustrated with yourself and with others.
Jimmy Allen interviews Jennifer Butler in this honest and raw conversation about love, relationships, coaching and so much more. Jennifer shares her personal story, including her struggles, fears, and achievements.
In this episode:
- Walking into fears
- The power of Calling in "The One" coaching
- What happens when you transform your false beliefs
- The importance of taking care of your SELF
- Being the creator of your life
- Parenting from this empowered space