5 Ways You Keep Yourself "Stuck!"
Oct 19, 2020
“You are the only problem you will ever have, and you are the solution.” Bob Proctor
This is probably one of the most powerful statements of freedom I’ve ever heard. Ever! Every problem has a solution, and you have the ability and the power to access that solution within you. You don’t have to look outside of yourself, you don’t have to wait for something to happen, and you don’t have to rely on other people. This my friends is freedom!
Feeling stuck is a common experience and it gets talked about a lot. It can feel very uncomfortable to say the least. Frustrating, scary, and exhausting as well. The longer you feel stuck, well the worse it gets. Kinda like that hamster wheel you can’t jump off of. And like Mr. Proctor said to all of us, “you are the only problem you will ever have.”
5 ways you keep yourself “stuck:”
- You are waiting for time to do some sort of magic for you – I think far too often we assume that eventually things will just shift on their own. Before you realize it, you are waiting for thing to change instead of being the creator of that change. And well, that just doesn’t happen! What if you were to become the creator of your own opportunities and generate the future you want?
- Being “stuck” has become your new normal – As humans, we are creatures of habit and adapt very quickly, even to the things that might not be comfortable. It may seem crazy, but you will actually seek out the familiar because it feels comfortable, even if it doesn’t necessarily feel good. Those comfort zones can and will wreak havoc on your life. What if getting uncomfortable will actually be the thing that sets you free?
- You’re focused on where you’ve been instead of where you’re going – Wherever you choose to place your focus is where you will end up. Energy flows where attention goes and well, we simply can’t go backwards. If you are continuing to look back there, you will make it impossible for yourself to move forward. What if you started looking forward and left the past behind?
- You’re hyper focused on all the things you don’t yet know how to do – You know what I’m talking about. You keep thinking about the skills you don’t have, the lack of opportunities, all the limitations and circumstances in your life that are holding you back. Can you imagine what would happen if you started to focus on the possibilities?
- You’re scared – You’ve never been where you’re going and you don’t know how to get there and so of course, you’re scared. And what if that fear is actually your wise-self attempting to communicate valuable information to you on how to move forward and what to do. What if you were willing to create a different relationship with that fear and welcome in what it has to say?
Owning your power is seriously the thing that will set you free and move you forward, no matter what your goals are for the future. First step, you have to believe it’s possible. Next step, you have to get into action!
I believe in you and it’s time you believe in you too!
With love and joy,
P.S. Are you ready to harness the power of your thoughts for better health, fulfilling love, and a more purpose-filled life? Join me in this FREE online event! The Power of Belief Summit brings together coaches, healers, writers, and wellness guides in one event, all focused on helping you realize and live your life in the full power of your supportive beliefs.
SIGN UP HERE NOW!